Placenta Encapsulation is a safe and natural way to support your body, mind, and baby during your post childbirth healing. The placenta has been called the tree of life, because of its branching veins and its ability to sustain a growing baby. The placenta is an organ which transports blood, oxygen and nutrients from the mother to the baby during pregnancy. After the baby is born, the placenta is often disposed of, but it can instead be dehydrated and placed into easily swallowed capsules and tinctures. A benefit of postpartum placenta consumption is that it helps to combat depression by stabilizing hormone levels. It can also boost milk production, help the uterus contract, and replenish lost nutrients after childbirth.
Please call Christa at (970) 618-2492 with any questions and to sign up. Returning Balance Therapies supports your wellness needs before, during and after pregnancy.
Benefits of Placenta Encapsulation:
• Prevent and reduce postpartum depression or “baby blues”
• Promotes healthy milk production
• Pain relief from hormone oxytocin
• Replenish iron & prevent post birth anemia
• Supports the immune system
• Stabilizes hormones
• Improve energy
• Replenish B vitamins
• Protect body from infection and bleeding
• Reduce size of uterus after pregnancy
$150 for capsules only.
$175 for capsules and tincture.